Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Love Abounds


Recently I purchased some Koroit Opals from Etsy artisan cutforyou. They were all absolutely beautiful stones and I couldn't wait to start creating with them. This morning I got them out and started wrapping one that I had envisioned would be a necklace for my Brother. I have to tell you, the wire and stone had different ideas than I did, lol. I don't know if this happens to other wire wrap artists but I don't mind. Our artistic talent is a gift, and being as such, I like to think that I am getting a little help along the way.

Ok... with that being said here is my "NOT" to be Brother's pendant, which I named Love Abounds.

Thank goodness I still have 5 more opals. I am looking forward to working with the rest of them and seeing what creations unfold.

No comments: