Sunday, November 11, 2007

Unakite and Copper Wire Wrap Pendant


My roll of copper arrived yesterday and I couldn't wait to play with it. I twirled it around some unakite, but it didn't quite have the piz'azz I was hoping for....... dang! Not to fear, I have not given up hope. I am going to wrap it around some black Onyx and see if that doesn't razzle dazzle the wire.

Oh yeah, the craft show? It was a bust! In spite of it, I still had a kick-ass time and met some great people and made some new friends...... after all, isn't that what life is all about? I am looking forward to the next craft fair on December 1st. I am READY

Note: I made up a strand of hunter green Swarovski pearls, added a few Swarovski bicone crystals and antique copper beads. It was the right touch and made the pendant really stand out. (Click on the photo to see enlargrment.)

1 comment:

Gkon Electricals & Electronics Pvt. Ltd. said...

Hi there. Nice blog. You have shared useful information. Keep up the good work! Your blog is really interesting and provides good details. copper wire suppliers, copper wire manufacturers.