Friday, October 23, 2009

How to make a traditional Red Heel Sock Stick Horse


Would you like to make a cute and inexpensive gift for your youngster, Grand baby, loved one, for Christmas? What child doesn't love the traditional stick horse. I made one and they are adorable. I have put together pictures and instructions that are easy for you to follow so you can make one yourself. Of course if you prefer I do sell these. I will have these for sale at the Priest River Christmas Craft Fair at the elementary School on Hwy. 2. The craft fair is from 9-4 on November 7th, 2009. For more information feel free to contact me.

The directions to make the stick sock horse can be found on my Latest News from Lady V's Blog or click this link to go there.

These are fairly easy and fast to put together. Have fun and Enjoy!

LVS

1 comment:

Valerie A. Heck Esmont said...

What a great idea! I love it! I kinda want one for me so I can gallop through the house!