Sunday, November 11, 2007

Unakite and Copper Wire Wrap Pendant


My roll of copper arrived yesterday and I couldn't wait to play with it. I twirled it around some unakite, but it didn't quite have the piz'azz I was hoping for....... dang! Not to fear, I have not given up hope. I am going to wrap it around some black Onyx and see if that doesn't razzle dazzle the wire.

Oh yeah, the craft show? It was a bust! In spite of it, I still had a kick-ass time and met some great people and made some new friends...... after all, isn't that what life is all about? I am looking forward to the next craft fair on December 1st. I am READY

Note: I made up a strand of hunter green Swarovski pearls, added a few Swarovski bicone crystals and antique copper beads. It was the right touch and made the pendant really stand out. (Click on the photo to see enlargrment.)

No comments: